Welcome to ROAR MOTO GP
If you want to race some of the most famous racing circuits from around the world, you've come the the right place.
Seven carefully recreated circuits and three special circuits at Paleto, Zancudo and Los Santos.
How it works?
- Over 10 weeks, we'll be running a race per week for up to 30 riders.
- Points will be awarded to finishing positions; 20 points for 1st, 18 points for 2nd, 16 points for 3rd etc. All positions from 11th onwards get 1 point
- In addition, 5 points will be awarded to the rider with the fastest lap.
- You can choose any bike for any circuit (custom bikes allowed).
- Races will be set to contact and will be CLEAN RACING.
- If you accidentally hit another rider and they lose position, you MUST allow them to pass you as soon as possible. Please respect other riders.
- The races will be published to Rockstar Social Club seven days before the actual race event to allow everyone to practice as much or as little they want.
- Although the races will be available on Rockstar Social Club for you to run as many times as you want, there will only be one night where we run the race and record positions and lap times. If you miss it, unfortunately it will not be run again. However, as there are 10 races in the MOTOGP series, missing one or two races hopefully won't affect your Championship position too much.
- Each race will be available to view on Twitch with live commentary
- The website will be updated with the results after each race has finished as well as an overall leaderboard.
- Points accrued during MOTO GP and other ROAR events during 2016 will be combined to produce the ROAR Champion 2016
How to enter
Once the dates have been finalised on this website and our facebook page ('Off-road All-stars'), send an xbox live message to either 'yello cactus' or 'steve dogg 51'.
Suzuka, a street circuit of tight turns and twists where acceleration in key.
This Spanish circuit has been recreated around Los Santos International Airport.
A specially created Los Santos street circuit with hairpins and fast straights.
The shorter GP circuit of the iconic Nurburgring circuit in Germany.
A closely recreated GTA version of the fast Malaysian Sepang Racing circuit.
Fast straights lead to the twist and turns around the marina.
The ultimate in speed and bike control. 6.1 miles of fast and dangerous racing.
You'll find this Silverstone circuit around the Grapeseed and McKenzie area.
Tight turns require frantic acceleration around Paleto Bay.